Is net a Scrabble word?
Yes, net is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Net is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word net.
- Make as a net profit
- Yield as a net profit
- Construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- Catch with a net
- Remaining after all deductions
- Conclusive in a process or progression
- A computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- A trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- The excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- A goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- Game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- An open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in net?
1 Anagram of Net
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to net:
There are 20 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'net'.