Is scent a Scrabble word?
Yes, scent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Scent is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word scent.
- Cause to smell or be smelly
- Catch the scent of; get wind of
- Apply perfume to
- A distinctive odor that is pleasant
- An odor left in passing by which a person or animal can be traced
- Any property detected by the olfactory system
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in scent?
1 Anagram of Scent
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scent:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'scent'.