Is tense a Scrabble word?
Yes, tense is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Tense is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word tense.
- Become stretched or tense or taut
- Increase the tension on
- Become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- Cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- In or of a state of physical or nervous tension
- Pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat')
- Taut or rigid; stretched tight
- A grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tense?
2 Anagrams of Tense
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tense:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tense'.