Yes, nests is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Nests is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'nests'.
- Inhabit a nest, usually after building
- Fit together or fit inside
- Move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- Gather nests
- A structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- A kind of gun emplacement
- A cosy or secluded retreat
- A gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality
- Furniture pieces made to fit close together
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in nests?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nests:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'nests'.