Is mail a Scrabble word?
Yes, mail is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Mail is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word mail.
- Send via the postal service
- Cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- The system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
- A conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
- Any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
- (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mail?
1 Anagram of Mail
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mail:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mail'.