Is rents a Scrabble word?
Yes, rents is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Rents is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word rents.
- Let for money
- Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- Engage for service under a term of contract
- Hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- A payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- The return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rents?
3 Anagrams of Rents
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rents:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rents'.