Is transport a Scrabble word?
Yes, transport is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Transport is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word transport.
- Move something or somebody around; usually over long distances
- Move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body
- Hold spellbound
- Transport commercially
- Send from one person or place to another
- Something that serves as a means of transportation
- An exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacent layers of a fluid or across cell membranes
- The commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
- A state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- A mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
- The act of moving something from one location to another
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in transport?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to transport:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'transport'.
- S: transports