Is post a Scrabble word?
Yes, post is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Post is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
23 definitions of the word post.
- Affix in a public place or for public notice
- Publicize with, or as if with, a poster
- Assign to a post; put into a post
- Assign to a station
- Display, as of records in sports games
- Enter on a public list
- Transfer (entries) from one account book to another
- Ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
- Mark with a stake
- Place so as to be noticed
- Cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- Mark or expose as infamous
- The position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- Military installation at which a body of troops is stationed
- A job in an organization
- An upright consisting of a piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position
- United States aviator who in 1933 made the first solo flight around the world (1899-1935)
- United States female author who wrote a book and a syndicated newspaper column on etiquette (1872-1960)
- United States manufacturer of breakfast cereals and Postum (1854-1914)
- Any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
- A pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track)
- The system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
- The delivery and collection of letters and packages
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in post?
5 Anagrams of Post
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to post:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'post'.