Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, stone is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Kill by throwing stones at
2. Remove the pits from
1. Of any of various dull tannish or grey colors
1. A lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
2. Building material consisting of a piece of rock hewn in a definite shape for a special purpose
3. Material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
4. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
5. An avoirdupois unit used to measure the weight of a human body; equal to 14 pounds
6. The hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) that contains the seed
7. United States jurist who was named chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1941 by Franklin D. Roosevelt (1872-1946)
8. United States filmmaker (born in 1946)
9. United States feminist and suffragist (1818-1893)
10. United States journalist who advocated liberal causes (1907-1989)
11. United States jurist who served on the United States Supreme Court as chief justice (1872-1946)
12. United States architect (1902-1978)
13. A lack of feeling or expression or movement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stone?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words