Yes, nest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Nest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'nest'.
- Inhabit a nest, usually after building
- Fit together or fit inside
- Move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- Gather nests
- A structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- A kind of gun emplacement
- A cosy or secluded retreat
- A gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality
- Furniture pieces made to fit close together
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in nest?
3 Anagrams of Nest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nest:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'nest'.
- B: bents
- G: gents
- P: spent
- S: nests
- W: newts
- V: vents
- Y: tynes