Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Reigns
The definition of reigns, the meaning of the word Reigns:
Is reigns a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
- n. - The period during which a monarch is sovereign
- n. - Royal authority; the dominion of a monarch
- v. - Have sovereign power
- v. - Be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
Reigns is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in reigns: E G I N R S
5 Anagrams of Reigns
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reigns:
73 words found using the letters in "Reigns"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words