Yes, rinse is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Rinse is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'rinse'.
- Wash off soap or remaining dirt
- Clean with some chemical process
- Rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
- A liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint
- The removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing
- The act of giving a light tint to the hair
- Washing lightly without soap
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rinse?
5 Anagrams of Rinse
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rinse:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rinse'.
- F: infers
- M: miners
- L: liners
- R: rinser
- W: rewins
- Y: resiny