Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Reign
The definition of reign, the meaning of the word Reign:
Is reign a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
- n. - The period during which a monarch is sovereign
- n. - Royal authority; the dominion of a monarch
- v. - Have sovereign power
- v. - Be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
Reign is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in reign: E G I N R
1 Anagram of Reign
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reign:
23 words found using the letters in "Reign"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words