Is siren a Scrabble word?
Yes, siren is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Siren is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word siren.
- A sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived
- A woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
- A warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
- An acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning
- Eellike aquatic North American salamander with small forelimbs and no hind limbs; have permanent external gills
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in siren?
5 Anagrams of Siren
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to siren:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'siren'.
- F: infers
- M: miners
- L: liners
- R: rinser
- W: rewins
- Y: resiny