Is rise a Scrabble word?
Yes, rise is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Rise is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
27 definitions of the word rise.
- Move upward
- Increase in value or to a higher point
- Rise to one's feet
- Rise up
- Come to the surface
- Come into existence; take on form or shape
- Move to a better position in life or to a better job
- Go up or advance
- Become more extreme
- Get up and out of bed
- Rise in rank or status
- Become heartened or elated
- Exert oneself to meet a challenge
- Take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
- Increase in volume
- Come up, of celestial bodies
- Return from the dead
- A growth in strength or number or importance
- The act of changing location in an upward direction
- An upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- A movement upward
- The amount a salary is increased
- The property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
- A wave that lifts the surface of the water or ground
- (theology) the origination of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
- An increase in cost
- Increase in price or value
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rise?
3 Anagrams of Rise
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rise:
There are 20 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rise'.
- E: siree
- O: osier
- R: riser
- U: sieur
- Z: sizer