Is regions a Scrabble word?
Yes, regions is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Regions is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word regions.
- The extended spatial location of something
- A part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- A large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth
- The approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of')
- A knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in regions?
3 Anagrams of Regions
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to regions:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'regions'.