Is rule a Scrabble word?
Yes, rule is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Rule is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word rule.
- Exercise authority over; as of nations
- Decide with authority
- Be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- Decide on and make a declaration about
- Have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
- Mark or draw with a ruler
- Keep in check
- A principle or condition that customarily governs behavior
- Something regarded as a normative example
- Prescribed guide for conduct or action
- (linguistics) a rule describing (or prescribing) a linguistic practice
- A basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct
- The duration of a monarch's or government's power
- Dominance or power through legal authority
- Directions that define the way a game or sport is to be conducted
- Any one of a systematic body of regulations defining the way of life of members of a religious order
- A rule or law concerning a natural phenomenon or the function of a complex system
- (mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems
- Measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rule?
1 Anagram of Rule
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rule:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rule'.