Is risen a Scrabble word?
Yes, risen is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Risen is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word risen.
- (of e.g. celestial bodies) above the horizon
- Move upward
- Increase in value or to a higher point
- Rise to one's feet
- Rise up
- Come to the surface
- Come into existence; take on form or shape
- Move to a better position in life or to a better job
- Go up or advance
- Become more extreme
- Get up and out of bed
- Rise in rank or status
- Become heartened or elated
- Exert oneself to meet a challenge
- Take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
- Increase in volume
- Come up, of celestial bodies
- Return from the dead
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in risen?
5 Anagrams of Risen
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to risen:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'risen'.
- F: infers
- M: miners
- L: liners
- R: rinser
- W: rewins
- Y: resiny