Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Gingers
The definition of gingers, the meaning of the word Gingers:
Is gingers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems
- n. - Dried ground gingerroot
- n. - Pungent rhizome of the common ginger plant; used fresh as a seasoning especially in Asian cookery
- n. - Liveliness and energy
- v. - Add ginger to in order to add flavor
Gingers is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in gingers: E G G I N R S
3 Anagrams of Gingers
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gingers:
87 words found using the letters in "Gingers"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words