Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Reins
The definition of reins, the meaning of the word Reins:
Is reins a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse
- n. - Any means of control
- v. - Control and direct with or as if by reins
- v. - Stop or slow up one's horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins
- v. - Stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins
- v. - Keep in check
Reins is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in reins: E I N R S
5 Anagrams of Reins
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reins:
35 words found using the letters in "Reins"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words