Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Pilots
The definition of pilots, the meaning of the word Pilots:
Is pilots a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- n. - A person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- n. - A program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors
- n. - Something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- n. - Small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
- n. - An inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- v. - Operate an airplane
- v. - Act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
Pilots is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in pilots: I L O P S T
2 Anagrams of Pilots
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pilots:
82 words found using the letters in "Pilots"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words