Is lot a Scrabble word?
Yes, lot is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Lot is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word lot.
- Divide into lots, as of land, for example
- Administer or bestow, as in small portions
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- A parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- An unofficial association of people or groups
- Your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- Anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- Any collection in its entirety
- (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham; God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah but chose to spare Lot and his family who were told to flee without looking back at the destruction
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lot?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lot:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lot'.