Is plots a Scrabble word?
Yes, plots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Plots is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word plots.
- Plan secretly, usually something illegal
- Make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- Make a plat of
- Devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
- A secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- A small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- The story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
- A chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in plots?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plots:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'plots'.