Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Plots
The definition of plots, the meaning of the word Plots:
Is plots a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- n. - A small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- n. - The story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
- n. - A chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
- v. - Plan secretly, usually something illegal
- v. - Make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- v. - Make a plat of
- v. - Devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
Plots is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in plots: L O P S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plots:
29 words found using the letters in "Plots"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words