Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Oils
The definition of oils, the meaning of the word Oils:
Is oils a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- n. - Oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist
- n. - A dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- n. - Any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
- v. - Cover with oil, as if by rubbing
- v. - Administer an oil or ointment to; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
Oils is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in oils: I L O S
3 Anagrams of Oils
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to oils:
13 words found using the letters in "Oils"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words