Is oils a Scrabble word?
Yes, oils is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Oils is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word oils.
- Cover with oil, as if by rubbing
- Administer an oil or ointment to; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
- A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- Oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist
- A dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- Any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in oils?
3 Anagrams of Oils
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to oils:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'oils'.