Is pots a Scrabble word?
Yes, pots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Pots is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word pots.
- Plant in a pot
- Metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep; often has a handle and lid
- A plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- The quantity contained in a pot
- A container in which plants are cultivated
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- The cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- Slang for a paunch
- A resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal; used to adjust voltages in radios and TV sets
- Street names for marijuana
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pots?
5 Anagrams of Pots
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pots:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pots'.