Is lost a Scrabble word?
Yes, lost is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Lost is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word lost.
- Fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
- Fail to win
- Suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- Place (something) where one cannot find it again
- Miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
- Allow to go out of sight
- Fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
- Fail to get or obtain
- Fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- Be set at a disadvantage
- No longer in your possession or control; unable to be found or recovered
- Having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity
- Spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed
- Not gained or won
- Incapable of being recovered or regained
- Not caught with the senses or the mind
- Deeply absorbed in thought
- Perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
- Unable to function; without help
- People who are destined to die soon
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lost?
2 Anagrams of Lost
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lost:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lost'.