Yes, tips is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Tips is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word 'tips'.
- Cause to tilt
- Mark with a tip
- Give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- Cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- To incline or bend from a vertical position
- Walk on one's toes
- Strike lightly
- Give insider information or advise to
- Remove the tip from
- The extreme end of something; especially something pointed
- A relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- An indication of potential opportunity
- A V shape
- The top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tips?
2 Anagrams of Tips
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tips:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tips'.