Is slip a Scrabble word?
Yes, slip is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Slip is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word slip
The meaning of slip
26 definitions of the word slip.
- Move stealthily
- Insert inconspicuously or quickly or quietly
- Move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- Get worse
- Move smoothly and easily
- To make a mistake or be incorrect
- Pass on stealthily
- Move easily
- Cause to move with a smooth or sliding motion
- Pass out of one's memory
- Move out of position
- A socially awkward or tactless act
- A minor inadvertent mistake usually observed in speech or writing or in small accidents or memory lapses etc.
- Potter's clay that is thinned and used for coating or decorating ceramics
- A part (sometimes a root or leaf or bud) removed from a plant to propagate a new plant through rooting or grafting
- A young and slender person
- A place where a craft can be made fast
- An accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- A slippery smoothness
- Artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- A small sheet of paper
- A woman's sleeveless undergarment
- Bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow
- An unexpected slide
- A flight maneuver; aircraft slides sideways in the air
- The act of avoiding capture (especially by cunning)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slip?
2 Anagrams of Slip
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slip:
Unscramble the letters in slip
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slip'.