Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, slip is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Move stealthily
2. Insert inconspicuously or quickly or quietly
3. Move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
4. Get worse
5. Move smoothly and easily
6. To make a mistake or be incorrect
7. Pass on stealthily
8. Move easily
9. Cause to move with a smooth or sliding motion
10. Pass out of one's memory
11. Move out of position
1. A socially awkward or tactless act
2. A minor inadvertent mistake usually observed in speech or writing or in small accidents or memory lapses etc.
3. Potter's clay that is thinned and used for coating or decorating ceramics
4. A part (sometimes a root or leaf or bud) removed from a plant to propagate a new plant through rooting or grafting
5. A young and slender person
6. A place where a craft can be made fast
7. An accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
8. A slippery smoothness
9. Artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
10. A small sheet of paper
11. A woman's sleeveless undergarment
12. Bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow
13. An unexpected slide
14. A flight maneuver; aircraft slides sideways in the air
15. The act of avoiding capture (especially by cunning)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slip?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words