Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Slop
The definition of slop, the meaning of the word Slop:
Is slop a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
- n. - Deep soft mud in water or slush
- n. - (usually plural) waste water from a kitchen or bathroom or chamber pot that has to be emptied by hand
- n. - (usually plural) weak or watery unappetizing food or drink
- n. - Writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- v. - Cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- v. - Walk through mud or mire
- v. - Ladle clumsily
- v. - Feed pigs
Slop is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in slop: L O P S
2 Anagrams of Slop
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slop:
11 words found using the letters in "Slop"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words