Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, lips is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
2. (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
3. An impudent or insolent rejoinder
4. The top edge of a vessel or other container
5. Either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lips?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words