Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Spit
The definition of spit, the meaning of the word Spit:
Is spit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- n. - A clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth; moistens the mouth and starts the digestion of starches
- n. - A skewer for holding meat over a fire
- n. - The act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
- v. - Expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- v. - Utter with anger or contempt
- v. - Rain gently
- v. - Drive a skewer through
Spit is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in spit: I P S T
2 Anagrams of Spit
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spit:
16 words found using the letters in "Spit"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words