Yes, spit is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Spit is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'spit'.
- Expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- Utter with anger or contempt
- Rain gently
- Drive a skewer through
- A narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- A clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth; moistens the mouth and starts the digestion of starches
- A skewer for holding meat over a fire
- The act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spit?
2 Anagrams of Spit
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spit:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spit'.