Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Spoil
The definition of spoil, the meaning of the word Spoil:
Is spoil a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- n. - The act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- n. - The act of stripping and taking by force
- v. - Make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- v. - Become unfit for consumption or use
- v. - Alter from the original
- v. - Treat with excessive indulgence
- v. - Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- v. - Have a strong desire or urge to do something
- v. - Destroy and strip of its possession
- v. - Make imperfect
Spoil is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in spoil: I L O P S
1 Anagram of Spoil
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spoil:
34 words found using the letters in "Spoil"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words