Is spoil a Scrabble word?
Yes, spoil is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Spoil is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word spoil.
- Make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- Become unfit for consumption or use
- Alter from the original
- Treat with excessive indulgence
- Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- Have a strong desire or urge to do something
- Destroy and strip of its possession
- Make imperfect
- (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- The act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- The act of stripping and taking by force
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spoil?
1 Anagram of Spoil
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spoil:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spoil'.