Yes, spilt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Spilt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'spilt'.
- Cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- Flow, run or fall out and become lost
- Cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- Pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- Reveal information
- Reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spilt?
2 Anagrams of Spilt
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spilt:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spilt'.