Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, pits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Set into opposition or rivalry
2. Mark with a scar
3. Remove the pits from
1. A sizeable hole (usually in the ground)
2. A concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression)
3. The hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) that contains the seed
4. (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil; where sinners suffer eternal punishment
5. An enclosure in which animals are made to fight
6. (commodity exchange) the part of the floor of a commodity exchange where trading in a particular commodity is carried on
7. (auto racing) an area at the side of a racetrack where the race cars are serviced and refueled
8. A trap in the form of a concealed hole
9. A surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
10. Lowered area in front of a stage where an orchestra accompanies the performers
11. A workplace consisting of a coal mine plus all the buildings and equipment connected with it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pits?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words