Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Lip
The definition of lip, the meaning of the word Lip:
Is lip a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- n. - (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- n. - An impudent or insolent rejoinder
- n. - The top edge of a vessel or other container
- n. - Either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
Lip is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in lip: I L P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lip:
2 words found using the letters in "Lip"
2 Letter Words