Yes, lip is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Lip is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'lip'.
- Either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- An impudent or insolent rejoinder
- The top edge of a vessel or other container
- Either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lip?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lip:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lip'.