Is so a Scrabble word?
Yes, so is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 2 points in Scrabble, and 2 points in Words with Friends
So is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word so
The meaning of so
11 definitions of the word so.
- To a very great extent or degree
- In a manner that facilitates
- In such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied
- To a certain unspecified extent or degree
- In the same way; also
- In the way indicated; (`thusly' is a nonstandard variant)
- (usually followed by `that') to an extent or degree as expressed
- Subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
- (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- In truth (often tends to intensify)
- The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in so?
2 Letter Words
1 Anagram of So
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to so:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'so'.