Is stones a Scrabble word?
Yes, stones is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Stones is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stones
The meaning of stones
15 definitions of the word stones.
- Kill by throwing stones at
- Remove the pits from
- A lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
- Building material consisting of a piece of rock hewn in a definite shape for a special purpose
- Material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
- A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- An avoirdupois unit used to measure the weight of a human body; equal to 14 pounds
- The hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) that contains the seed
- United States jurist who was named chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1941 by Franklin D. Roosevelt (1872-1946)
- United States filmmaker (born in 1946)
- United States feminist and suffragist (1818-1893)
- United States journalist who advocated liberal causes (1907-1989)
- United States jurist who served on the United States Supreme Court as chief justice (1872-1946)
- United States architect (1902-1978)
- A lack of feeling or expression or movement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stones?
4 Letter Words
3 Anagrams of Stones
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stones:
Unscramble the letters in stones
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stones'.