Yes, os is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 2 points in Scrabble, and 2 points in Words with Friends
Os is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'os'.
- A mouth or mouthlike opening
- A hard brittle blue-grey or blue-black metallic element that is one of the platinum metals; the heaviest metal known
- (computer science) software that controls the execution of computer programs and may provide various services
- The left eye
- Rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- A nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth's crust
- The 15th letter of the Roman alphabet
- The blood group whose red cells carry neither the A nor B antigens
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in os?
1 Anagram of Os
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to os:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'os'.