Is one a Scrabble word?
Yes, one is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
One is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word one.
- Used of a single unit or thing; not two or more
- Having the indivisible character of a unit
- Of the same kind or quality
- Used informally as an intensifier
- Indefinite in time or position
- Being a single entity made by combining separate components
- Eminent beyond or above comparison
- The smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- A single person or thing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in one?
1 Anagram of One
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to one:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'one'.