Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tenors
The definition of tenors, the meaning of the word Tenors:
Is tenors a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The adult male singing voice above baritone
- n. - The pitch range of the highest male voice
- n. - An adult male with a tenor voice
- n. - A settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life
- n. - The general meaning or substance of an utterance
Tenors is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tenors: E N O R S T
6 Anagrams of Tenors
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tenors:
103 words found using the letters in "Tenors"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words