Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Honest
The definition of honest, the meaning of the word Honest:
Is honest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Not disposed to cheat or defraud; not deceptive or fraudulent
- adj. - Without dissimulation; frank
- adj. - Worthy of being depended on
- adj. - Without pretensions
- adj. - Marked by truth
- adj. - Not forged
- adj. - Gained or earned without cheating or stealing
Honest is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in honest: E H N O S T
1 Anagram of Honest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to honest:
92 words found using the letters in "Honest"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words