Is bill a Scrabble word?
Yes, bill is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Bill is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word bill.
- Demand payment
- Advertise especially by posters or placards
- Publicize or announce by placards
- A statute in draft before it becomes law
- An itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- A piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- The entertainment offered at a public presentation
- An advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- A list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare)
- A long-handled saw with a curved blade
- A brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- Horny projecting mouth of a bird
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bill?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bill:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bill'.