Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bill is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Demand payment
2. Advertise especially by posters or placards
3. Publicize or announce by placards
1. A statute in draft before it becomes law
2. An itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
3. A piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
4. The entertainment offered at a public presentation
5. An advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
6. A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
7. A list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare)
8. A long-handled saw with a curved blade
9. A brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
10. Horny projecting mouth of a bird
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bill?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words