Yes, no is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 2 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
No is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'no'.
- Referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
- Not in any degree or manner; not at all
- Used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
- Quantifier; used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of
- A negative
- A radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in no?
1 Anagram of No
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to no:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'no'.