Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, dead is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Quickly and without warning
2. Completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers
1. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life
2. Not showing characteristics of life especially the capacity to sustain life; no longer exerting force or having energy or heat
3. Very tired
4. Unerringly accurate
5. Physically inactive
6. (followed by `to') not showing human feeling or sensitivity; unresponsive
7. Devoid of physical sensation; numb
8. Lacking acoustic resonance
9. Not yielding a return
10. Not circulating or flowing
11. Not surviving in active use
12. Lacking resilience or bounce
13. Out of use or operation because of a fault or breakdown
14. No longer having force or relevance
16. Drained of electric charge; discharged
17. Devoid of activity; nothing ever happens here"
1. People who are no longer living
2. A time when coldness (or some other quality associated with death) is intense
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dead?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words