Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
21 Definitions of Dead
The definition of dead, the meaning of the word Dead:
Is dead a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - People who are no longer living
- n. - A time when coldness (or some other quality associated with death) is intense
- adj. - No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life
- adj. - Not showing characteristics of life especially the capacity to sustain life; no longer exerting force or having energy or heat
- adj. - Very tired
- adj. - Unerringly accurate
- adj. - Physically inactive
- adj. - (followed by `to') not showing human feeling or sensitivity; unresponsive
- adj. - Devoid of physical sensation; numb
- adj. - Lacking acoustic resonance
- adj. - Not yielding a return
- adj. - Not circulating or flowing
- adj. - Not surviving in active use
- adj. - Lacking resilience or bounce
- adj. - Out of use or operation because of a fault or breakdown
- adj. - No longer having force or relevance
- adj. - Complete
- adj. - Drained of electric charge; discharged
- adj. - Devoid of activity; nothing ever happens here"
- adv. - Quickly and without warning
- adv. - Completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers
Dead is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dead: A D D E
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dead:
6 words found using the letters in "Dead"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words