Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Treaded
The definition of treaded, the meaning of the word Treaded:
Is treaded a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put down or press the foot, place the foot
- v. - Tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- v. - Crush as if by treading on
- v. - Brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- v. - Apply (the tread) to a tire
- v. - Mate with
Treaded is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in treaded: A D D E E R T
2 Anagrams of Treaded
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to treaded:
81 words found using the letters in "Treaded"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words