Is switch a Scrabble word?
Yes, switch is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Switch is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word switch.
- Change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
- Exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- Lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- Make a shift in or exchange of; then we switched"
- Cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- Flog with or as if with a flexible rod
- Reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- Control consisting of a mechanical or electrical or electronic device for making or breaking or changing the connections in a circuit
- An event in which one thing is substituted for another
- Hairpiece consisting of a tress of false hair; used by women to give shape to a coiffure
- Railroad track having two movable rails and necessary connections; used to turn a train from one track to another or to store rolling stock
- A flexible implement used as an instrument of punishment
- A basketball maneuver; two defensive players shift assignments so that each guards the player usually guarded by the other
- The act of changing one thing or position for another
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in switch?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to switch:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'switch'.
- E: witches