Is stage a Scrabble word?
Yes, stage is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Stage is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word stage.
- Perform (a play), especially on a stage
- Plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
- Any distinct time period in a sequence of events
- A specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
- A large platform on which people can stand and can be seen by an audience
- The theater as a profession (usually `the stage')
- A large coach-and-four formerly used to carry passengers and mail on regular routes between towns
- A section or portion of a journey or course
- Any scene regarded as a setting for exhibiting or doing something
- A small platform on a microscope where the specimen is mounted for examination
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stage?
2 Anagrams of Stage
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stage:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stage'.