Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, stages is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Perform (a play), especially on a stage
2. Plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
3. Attend a dance or a party without a female companion
4. Give away information about somebody
5. Watch, observe, or inquire secretly
1. Any distinct time period in a sequence of events
2. A specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
3. A large platform on which people can stand and can be seen by an audience
4. The theater as a profession (usually `the stage')
5. A large coach-and-four formerly used to carry passengers and mail on regular routes between towns
6. A section or portion of a journey or course
7. Any scene regarded as a setting for exhibiting or doing something
8. A small platform on a microscope where the specimen is mounted for examination
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stages?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words