Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Agents
The definition of agents, the meaning of the word Agents:
Is agents a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect
- n. - A representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- n. - A substance that exerts some force or effect
- n. - A businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- n. - Any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau
- n. - The semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
Agents is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in agents: A E G N S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to agents:
100 words found using the letters in "Agents"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words