Is sage a Scrabble word?
Yes, sage is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Sage is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word sage
The meaning of sage
5 definitions of the word sage.
- Having wisdom that comes with age and experience
- Of the grey-green color of sage leaves
- A mentor in spiritual and philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom
- Aromatic fresh or dried grey-green leaves used widely as seasoning for meats and fowl and game etc
- Any of various plants of the genus Salvia; a cosmopolitan herb
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sage?
2 Anagrams of Sage
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sage:
Unscramble the letters in sage
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sage'.