Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Sage
The definition of sage, the meaning of the word Sage:
Is sage a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mentor in spiritual and philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom
- n. - Aromatic fresh or dried grey-green leaves used widely as seasoning for meats and fowl and game etc
- n. - Any of various plants of the genus Salvia; a cosmopolitan herb
- adj. - Having wisdom that comes with age and experience
- adj. - Of the grey-green color of sage leaves
Sage is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sage: A E G S
2 Anagrams of Sage
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sage:
14 words found using the letters in "Sage"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words